Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today...1st Post

Welcome...to any who happen to come by and read this, my first post!  Today I'm feeling like I have experienced a rite of passage, from non-blogger to blogger, it feels good.

What is this blog to be about?  Only what I know, or wish to learn more about.
Nature, art, family, gardening ...food. I'm hoping that this blog will be a way to keep track of those things that I find interesting, a place to post weekly drawings , a challenge to look around at my surroundings more closely, a way to see the beauty in small things.  That's about where I am these days.


Today...spring is on the way
                                             





                                                                                                    

2 comments:

  1. That was a nice walk you took this morning, I enjoyed the pictures very much, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the walk was beautiful, wish that you and Ollie could have joined me! Glad you liked the pictures, thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete