Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year's Day 2012 dawned beautifully sunny. These are the narcissus and amaryllis bulbs I started on December 16th. The first blossom is almost ready to open.
Always worth the effort, I love watching them grow as much as I do the flowers that eventually bloom bright and beautiful.
Christmas has passed but we will enjoy the tree and other decorations for another week or two. I don't want things to get back to normal quite yet.
May you all have a peaceful and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hi, just started following ur bloggs (because your interests were pretty interesting!) and visiting your page I found quite a bit of very interesting photos......did a photojournalism class recently. They are really nice !
    Well Happy New year 2012 to u and yours !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've been trying to learn how to take better photos, so your comment is encouraging to me. Glad you stopped by my blog! A Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete