Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Week 1

Winter seems different this year, it's already February and though I miss spending time in the garden with growing things and other summer delights, I'm not yet stir-crazy with cabin fever. In fact, I've actually been enjoying this quiet, contemplative time to plan future projects, read, draw and organize my house. Yes, the last item on the list is long overdue! It felt so good to organize a storage closet yesterday and start a box destined for the thrift shop!

I always think it's important to indulge your interests, but especially in winter! Starting tomorrow I'm looking forward to the first installment of Heather's online workshop, Whole Food Kitchen. It is a three month guided workshop about healthy food and lifestyle...so looking forward to it!


We all have our ways of adapting to the cold winter months. Jasper, our cat, spends a lot of his time sitting in this bowl, I've finally given up on trying to dissuade him. Besides, he looks splendid in it, don't you think?


Other things I've been doing this week are listening to this song, and almost any other music by these two talented musicians
If you love dogs, or even if you just want to smile a bit, you must watch this video ! Finally, it's time to make another batch of mung sprouts. I'll be back during the week to give you the update on their progress. Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Weepies and Jasper all in one morning! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol, glad you like the weepies (and Jasper) too!

      Delete