Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New GREEN Papers

I've been in the process of searching for a 'greener' choice in paper to use for my  notecards for several weeks now, and I think I've finally found a paper and envelopes I like. The new paper is 100% recycled/30% post-consumer/ Acid free/ Chlorine free...and the mill where the paper is made is run by electricity generated from a water powered hydroelectric dam. Pretty cool.

Knowing this makes using the paper feel so much sweeter to me. Plus, I really like the earthy look that this paper brings to my cards. They have a softer look, and if you look closely you can actually see the little fibers that make up the paper!

I'm in the process of changing all of my cards over to 'green' papers and some of them are already available at my Etsy shop.




1 comment: