Friday, April 29, 2011

Misty, Moisty, Morning

One misty, moisty morning,
When cloudy was the weather,
I chanced to meet an old man
Clothed all in leather.
He began to compliment,
And I began to grin,
How do you do?
And how do you do?
And how do you do, again?

        (Traditional Children's Rhyme)
         



It's been quite a misty, moisty, rainy week around here, but I've been watching spring's progress in the garden from my kitchen window. When I got up this morning and noticed a little something that looked like the color blue overhead, I grabbed my camera and rushed out in my robe and slippers to take some pictures.  The mist rising over the mountain and some of the first 'morning dew' I've seen this year was really quite beautiful.   By the time the sun had risen from behind the trees in the corner of our yard, the sky had definitely found it's way to blue and my slippers were soaked...oh well, it was worth it to be out on this beautiful morning.



















No comments:

Post a Comment