Wednesday, April 18, 2012

spring is here!

I've been looking back over some of my older blog entries, to about a year back when the crocuses in my garden bloomed so prettily and I posted a picture of them. Time sure does fly, because now they are blooming again, in fact, I think that maybe they have already run their course and now the lilacs and daffodils are stepping up.


I love springtime, possibly more than any other season, though I can find reasons to love each and every one if I think about it. But spring is the best. New growth, being out in the warm sun after so many weeks inside, new plans in the garden, hard work to wake up muscles that have been resting all winter. Not to mention lengthening days with early sunrises and late sunsets.

 I'm working outside this week as much as I can, cleaning up the garden and yard ... planting seeds ... walking around with so many plans and projects in my head.


Another thing I'd like to share this week is new music, and very nice music too! Somewhere in my travels online I discovered The Paper Kites. I haven't heard a single song by them that I don't love.    Listen here and here ... happy spring!







                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment